Please note, our Carvery deck will be open on Saturday and Sunday only.
Order your food and drink to your table (Exc. Mon - Weds)Order now!
Why Our Pub is Great
The Knot and Plough in Stafford is a bright, modern, family-friendly pub with a spacious interior and modern decor. You can see what’s going on your plate the minute you walk in. Our renowned daily carvery is temptingly displayed alongside delicious seasonal veg and homemade Yorkshire puds. And our desserts cabinet is packed with indulgent puddings that will make your eyes go wide with delight.
Our friendly staff are on hand to make sure even the most particular eater is happy with their food. Alongside our carvery we offer an extensive menu packed with burgers, sharing platters, tasty sides, and heavenly salads. Our well-stocked has a wide selection of cask ales from Marston’s five breweries, alongside fine wines, spirits, and ciders. There are plenty of soft drinks to keep the kids and drivers happy, and our Nescafé Milano coffee range will suit anyone who fancies a cuppa.
If the sun is out, The Knot and Plough is the place to be. Enjoy alfresco dining in our lovely beer garden, while the play park keeps the kids entertained. If it’s raining, our indoor toddlers’ play area will keep the smallest smiling, while you relax. The Knot and Plough in Stafford is a real treat for all the family. We look forward to welcoming you very soon.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
View our Menus
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod and haddock. And we don’t just sit on our laurels. Behind the scenes, we’re constantly checking and refining our ingredients to ensure everyone gets the best flavour, the best nutrition, and the most-socially-responsible meals possible.
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.